We had a team meeting two days ago, and I saw Rebecca after a few weeks. Winter is in full swing, so I had to ask her about her best winter hair care tips.
What do I use on my hair? Well, let me just tell you! ?
It’s winter in our Northern states, and this is when hair gets static and dull. I just got back from Canada, where it’s freezing, and my hair was dry and brittle. Soooo…
1. I broke up with my hair extensions. I’m not sure if it was the dry cold air, but my hair extensions felt like straw and had to go, so now I’m back to ‘Au-natural,’ and I love it. (They’ll be back in next week ?)
2. I doused my tresses with our all-natural detangler. I use this every time I get out of the shower because it’s made of natural ingredients like rosemary, lavender, and geranium. (A secret family recipe) @phairisluxurythelounge
3. “It’s a 10” has the best products!! They’re leave-in conditioner, and hair mask is fantastic and has ten benefits in one. Use it once, and your hair will feel like silk. @itsa10haircare
4. My wet brush is the ultimate hairbrush. I have one for blow-drying and one for detangling. The soft bristles detangle your hair without breaking your strands, and with my fine hair, that’s a must. @thewetbrush
5. Last but not least, every few weeks, I use OLAPLEX #3 as a hair mask at home. It rebuilds, repairs, and strengthens. @olaplex
The key to great hair is keeping it hydrated and moisturized. Regular trims are also super important, especially if you want it to look healthy and grow long.
For daily inspiration follow our Insta @WMFteam