The secret to gorgeous wedding day hair – Bridal Hair Extensions

The secret to gorgeous wedding day hair – Bridal Hair Extensions

Most of us don’t know how to wear our hair on our wedding day, but we know one thing; it has to look amazing! So we asked our own Rebecca with her Phairis Luxury Lounge.

Rebeca said: “Well, we have the solution, and it comes in the form of bridal hair extensions! And these aren’t your mother’s hair extensions.” The thing about extensions is when they’re done right, you’d never know you had them in. They’re lightweight, they match your hair color perfectly and can be worn strictly for fullness or length or both!

Some women have thin shoulder-length hair, and by adding extensions, they walk away with a full, healthy, voluptuous style. Still shoulder length but a lot fuller. Others have short hair and want long loose beach waves, and that’s what they get. Whatever your style, there are hair extensions for you.

Two of my favorite styles are clip-in (temporary) and tape-in (more permanent).

Clip-in hair extensions are what I mainly use on my brides. These are for the bride who wants longer/fuller hair for events and when she feels she wants to look a little more glam. Clips-in’s are easy to put in yourself (we offer a one-hour session to show you how to do it) and can be attached and taken out any time. They’re perfect for your rehearsal, wedding day, farewell brunch, and any event in between. You don’t generally sleep with clip-ins on as they are quick and easy to reattach. They get put in for the day and taken out at night and can be used for years with proper care. These are very reasonably priced. You want to make sure you get remy 100% human hair. Virgin is the best.

The more permanent kind are Tape-in’s. These last 2-3 months and then must be removed and reapplied closer to your scalp. You can wear the same hair for 6-9 months, depending on how well you take care of it and it’s quality. These allow you to wake up every morning with gorgeous hair that you can style, cut, and color if needed.

However, there is a secret. The secret to having gorgeous bridal hair extensions where everyone thinks it’s your own hair is the colors used. Hair color is almost always a mix of several tones in the same color family, so mixing colors when applying extensions is the key to creating natural-looking hair extensions.

Whatever your hair dreams are, I know they can be created with proper consultation and premium hair extensions. Happy hair planning, ladies!

Rebecca offers in-studio hair extensions for weddings, events, and everyday fashion-forward women. Book your consultation today.

561-906-7408
Boynton Beach, Florida
www.phairisluxury.com

If you are unsure if to want your hair up or down. check this article: Did You Know This About Your Wedding Hairstyle?

Sharing is caring!

18 Comments

1. Lilly Rivera

Fantastic article! Lots of good information!

1. WMFteam108

Thank You, Lilly!

2. Catherine

I love that we have so many options to help make the bride feel like a princess on her special day! I’ve never used extensions, but I’m considering it for special occasions.

3. Crickette, The Things I Have to Say

When I got married I had my hair up, but it was a loose bun because I get quite conscious about my ears, as they stick out. I was thinking of doing what most people do, where they have an updo in the ceremony and they let it down in the reception, but I decided to just not bother with that.

4. Charlene

Those hair styles are so gorgeous! I had long, healthy hair when I got married but if I was getting married today I would totally want clip-in extensions. No question!

5. Roamy

The first time I had hair extensions was for my wedding,they were gorgeous but must admit I was scared the wind might blow them off.
    I`ve wanted to since then but extensions are so expensive that I can`t justify spending so much.
    Maybe if I have a special occasion again, I will justify splashing out.

6. Nicole Anderson | Camping for Women

Great post. I like the “clip-in” hair extensions as you can use them any time you have a special occasion, or if you just want a change of style for the day. I will be getting married next year, and my wedding hairstyle is something I will need to think about. Having longer hair is something I will be considering, and maybe a hair extension is the way to go.

7. Vasundhra

Ah, thanks for the insight. I got married this year, and using extensions definitely brought volume and dimension, it made styling my hair so much easier and elegant.

8. Mira

great post! thanks for sharing these very useful tips !
    The Handy Journal-

9. Simon Starchevsky

These are some useful tips for people who are about to tie the knot. Thanks for sharing.

10. blair villanueva

I haven’t tried wearing hair extensions, but if I want a this kind of hair style for special occasions, I would love to give it a try. After all, our hair is our crowning glory!

11. Lulu

I think hair extensions are great for going out anywhere not just for weddings. But it’s good advice to get a professional to set someone up with the right piece.

12. Polly

I haven’t though about my hairstyle for my wedding but I’d definitely consider these guidelines. I attended some formal functions a few times and I’ve used Clip-Ons to add volume to my hair. And it works!!

13. Glam2Greatness

With my hair length, type and texture, I did not need extensions. Definitely, hair do’s is one of the essentials during a wedding. Clip-on sounds good if I had to choose

14. aisasami

I have yet to get married, so I am going to pass this information to friends who might be soon. But, I learned something new because I never knew some of the hair on brides are clipons.

15. Blair villanueva

These extensions looks so gorgeous and i wish to have them for my functions. Thanks for sharing this item.

16. Shoppers Gossip

My sister would really love this article. She is always into hair extension.

17. Adventures with Shelby

I think clip in braids look great!

leave your comment